Not only is Los Angeles a great place to get married, it’s also a great place for a Bachelorette party! There are TONS of fun things to do in LA that will entertain the bride during her final days of being a single lady!
- Looking for a wild and crazy night? Reserve a table at the most outrageous variety show in town, Beacher’s Madhouse! This will definitely be a night out the bride won’t forget!
- Is the bride artistic? How about a Drawing Party? BUT… you won’t be drawing sunsets and flowers. ArtWorks is the mastermind behind this unique and awesomely good time!
- EATZ offers group-cooking classes. Learn to cook like a pro!
- No need to drive to wine country to enjoy some tasty vino! Malibu Wines is a wonderful place to bring your girlfriends, sip some wine and enjoy the beautiful Malibu hills.
- How about a delicious dinner at one of the coolest hotels in LA? The Bazaar by Jose Andres is located in the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills. This swanky restaurant serves some of the yummiest food in town!
- The Burlesque Academy offers a party package in which you can learn the art of burlesque. Perfect for the starlet bride!
- Stressed out? How about a spa day for the girls? The Langham Hotel Pasadena not only offers traditional spa treatments, they also offer Chuan spa treatments, which focus on the philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Does the bride love a good Sunday brunch? Bagatelle is the hottest brunch party in town. Come dressed in your Sunday best and plan to party until dinnertime!