LVL focuses on coordination, organization, design, detail, and flawless execution while infusing each client’s personality into their vision of perfect. Working with you, we will create a service level that works perfectly for your needs and your budget.
Planning vs. Coordination?
Which is right for you?
Some people have a perfect vision along with the resources to plan their own event but want a professional to execute the plans they’ve put in place. Others want a fully customized event that incorporates their vision that they can just show up to and enjoy the day. Some people fall in-between those two places and want some assistance during the planning process, but also want a professional to run the day. LVL Events can customize a package that fits all of your needs; all you have to do is decide which is the best fit for you!
Coordination packages are for the client looking for a “hands on” approach to planning the event themselves, but want experienced professionals to handle the logistics and details on the actual event day so the client can just relax and enjoy themselves.
Although it is recommended to hire a coordinator as far in advance as possible, the coordinator will actually become involved a month or so prior to the event and take the reins from there. Your coordinator’s role is to gather all the details and plans you have made then go over any details that may have been missed in the planning process. After all, you haven’t done this before. They will take the lead in communicating with the hired vendors to ensure everyone is on the same page and create a comprehensive timeline from set up to tear down. The day of the event, the coordinator leads the team to ensure everything is organized and runs smoothly from start to finish. Coordination packages also include full ceremony rehearsal.
Planning packages are for the client looking for more assistance and guidance throughout the process of planning an event, or for the couple who simply doesn’t have the time to plan a wedding on their own. Typically the planner becomes involved towards the beginning of the process and will be the primary liaison between the client and the vendor team. They will provide you with a custom vendor list and work with the team throughout the process to create a cohesive and unique vision for your day. They will not only serve as your event coordinator, but also assist in ensuring you stay within your budget while still attaining the look and feel you initially desired. Planning packages will of course also include full ceremony rehearsal.
Planning packages are for the client looking for more assistance and guidance throughout the process of planning an event, or for the couple who simply doesn’t have the time to plan a wedding on their own.
- Meetings – LVL will schedule as many in person meetings as needed to ensure we get the job done.
- A. Client meetings as needed, Vendor Meetings as needed, Attend all meetings concerning design and look of wedding
- Email and phone support
- Customized Planning Checklist
- Create a master plan for your event: Establish Vision, Priorities and Budget – We work with the couple to determine the overall look and feel of the wedding.
- Provide couple with comprehensive Budget Template and Vendor Payment tool.
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors throughout the planning process
- Create a comprehensive event timeline for vendors and wedding party.
- Find the Perfect Ceremony and Reception Locations
- Custom Vendor List: We offer these recommendations based on our experience with these vendors as well as your personal event style and budget. We will provide you with a list of recommended vendors that may include (but are not limited to):
- Photographers/ Videographers
- Entertainment (DJ/Bands/Specialty acts)
- Marriage Licensing
- Stationary (Invitations, Ceremony Programs, Menu Cards, Place Cards etc etc)
- Hair & Makeup
- Catering and Wedding Cakes
- Rentals such as: Linens, Lighting, Tenting and Lounge furniture and other specialty services
11. Vendor Negotiation as needed
12. Advise clients on etiquette issues and other “sticky situations”
13. Review or create floor plan for optimal flow during the wedding.
14. Day of the event – coordination of event up to 12 hours, set up from start to finish, oversee tear down as needed following the event (Additional hours billed at hourly rate)
Coordination services are for couples that have done the majority of the wedding planning on their own but want someone to step in and oversee all of the details about a month prior to the event date. We review all the details of your contracts, work with you and your vendors to create your comprehensive timeline, and confirm the final details in the week prior to the wedding.
- 1-2 meetings to discuss wedding details, vendors, timeline etc.
- One Lead Coordinator and Assistant to coordinate set up, event from start to finish, and oversee tear down as needed following the event for up to 12 hours (additional hours billed at hourly rate)
- Email and phone support
- Provide Month-of-Checklist to make sure all the final details have been take care of before the big day.
- Review floor plan for optimal flow during the wedding
- Confirm timing of events with vendors prior to the wedding
- Organize wedding party for ceremony and management of the ceremony rehearsal
- Act as primary point of contact on the day of the wedding for all vendors.
- Arrange placement at ceremony and reception of all person items (programs, toasting flutes, cake knife, cake topper, table numbers, escort cards etc.)
- Pack up all person items and pack in designated car or hotel room.
- Assist wedding party and family with flowers, corsages, and boutonnieres.
F or couples who are ready to plan their wedding but don’t know where to start, what to prioritize, or who to call. “Asking the Experts” is perfect for couples that want to plan their own wedding but would benefit from recommendations by an industry professional. We help you by recommending vendors that match your personality, style, and budget. This is also a great option for couples that are not local to their preferred wedding location.
This package includes:
- Two (1) hour meetings
- The first meeting or phone call with a Principal Planner will assist us in identifying your budget, vision and overall style for your big day.
- The second meeting will include a review of our customized recommendations and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Changes to the vendor list can be made at this time.
- Custom venue search is available as an add on.
- LVL will then work to create a final vendor recommendation list for you to “Kick Start” your planning!
Hiring LVL for Day of Coordination is also available as an “add-on” to this service later in the planning process.
Engagement Parties, Rehearsal Dinner Coordination, Welcome Parties, Welcome (or out of town guest) Bag creation and/or assembly and delivery, Amenity Baskets for Restrooms, Decorations for Wedding Suite, Brunch Coordination, Showers and Parties of all kinds.